+  Operation Market Garden
|-+  News and Info
| |-+  News
| | |-+  Planned changelog
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: Planned changelog  (Read 22494 times)
Trapmaker

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2019, 03:28:04 AM »

Can I get a tldr for that post there matrin... its like a 1000 word essay, goddamn.

Razor plays axis, axis is strong, Razor agrees that axis is strong, everyone agrees axis is strong, Razor can back it up with stats that support his argument, get over it.

Lets start addressing the problems with the current meta game, lets mix it up and allow allies more options to counter the axis strength, and its not like the Allied side doesnt have answers, its that the answers are too expensive and get outvalued.

Last time i checked rifles with bar suppression cost less than kch, But that might just be me misremembering.
robieman
Development

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2019, 09:36:29 AM »

In the good old days, allies would have had a defensive timer.

Man what fun that used to be. I remember hopping into games, asking to rebalance teams, getting tactfully ignored by players pretending to play dumb to the teams, and then when on the field having to wait 2 minutes to deploy my stuff into a team ripe and ready for my sphincter. I miss the days I had 30 minutes to kill on games that fun.

Also please note I have been working on my post for general but so far Im unsatisfied with what I have written out
sdauz
Supporter

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 09, 2019, 08:32:48 PM »

I was 50% sarcastic with the defensive timer line haha
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print