+  Operation Market Garden
|-+  News and Info
| |-+  News
| | |-+  Reward Units June 17th
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Reward Units June 17th  (Read 5648 times)
robieman
Development

View Profile
« on: June 17, 2019, 09:01:41 PM »

Its that time of the month again for the dev team, here is the new round of reward units for the community! As a reminder, how we approach reward units is a work in progress in the mod that will be changing. As of now there are a few changes we have made for this war in specific. First: We felt that the way players chose to select others to vote for them within the community had very little to do with the actual distinction they were being chosen for. I.E a player being voted the most "fair" player who had only actually played 2 or 3 games. Now in general we did not think it was appropriate to begin monitoring votes and rejecting them, so instead a new trial system has been designed. The community management team will be selecting players that they believe highlight some of the best aspects of the community: Always getting on discord, always treating others with respect, always looking to play the most balanced game, always willing to help others. Its not that every player chosen by community management will meet all of these aspects, but just that we have felt they display at least some of these aspects and deserve recognition for their continual additions to the community. Second: the lottery will now include everyone who has played at least 1 game, which has increased the likeliness of lottery units going to players that rarely have time to join games.

Top XP Company Awards

Most XP company of the American faction    [Vi stands for Vi 740.33xp]                    Razor
Most XP company of the British faction     [Ukpowerallies 1629xp]                                      UKPowerMax
Most XP company of the Wehrmacht faction [KCHstillOP 1076xp]                         Dr. Nick
Most XP company of the Panzer Elite faction  [Pidgeoto98 654.3151xp]                                 Pidgeoto98

Top XP Unit Awards

Owning the unit with the highest XP of all American units  [Rangers 235xp]                       Pidgeoto98
Owning the unit with the highest XP of all British units [Lt. Underpants 380xp]                 Snakeboy
Owning the unit with the highest XP of all Wehrmacht units [81mm mortar 275xp]                    Sir pantaloons
Owning the unit with the highest XP of all Panzer elite units [Jagdpanther 268xp]                    Lt. Underpants

New player award: given to any complete newcomer to the mod

AVNY
STYXews

Community expansion: given to any player who brings someone new to the mod that plays at least one full match
Holoween- STYXews

Shoutcaster award: Awarded players running active recurring shoutcasts

Sdauz- Ragecast 1 episode!
Olle + Per Nuder- Casterbois gr8 Shoutcasts 3 episodes
Mistermaf- Maf Cast 1 episode

New Community Management Picks
Sirpantaloons
Clone
whiskeyjack
Gorkstar

Lottery Winners Award
Blackout
Area213
Earthshaker213

If you have more than 1 reward unit, please post who you would like to give that extra reward unit to.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2019, 09:50:37 PM by robieman » Logged
UKPowerMax
Development

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2019, 11:40:10 PM »

We will hand these out tomorrow.  :)
« Last Edit: June 17, 2019, 11:50:38 PM by UKPowerMax » Logged

- Saavedra

Mysthalin

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2019, 11:53:07 PM »

Give my extra to speedy.

Duke Von Volk
Dr.Nick
AFK Subway Dev
epic lolcat

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2019, 01:04:24 AM »

Id like to donate my reward units to attack taco for being an upstanding sportsman, long time players, and for putting up with my shit in general

Then again there is that truck from Stuart, that might presumably NOT have food in it, although I doubt it."
-Lisek

An Airborne Conversation

Sir we're surrounded!
Excellent! Now we can attack in any direction we want!

..maybe some day they'll see..
A hero is just a man who knows he's free
UKPowerMax
Development

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2019, 04:58:03 PM »

Id like to donate my reward units to attack taco for being an upstanding sportsman, long time players, and for putting up with my shit in general

Done :)

- Saavedra

attacktaco1

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2019, 03:19:43 AM »

Tanks Nick. I will name it in your honor. My enemies will fear it. Widows will cry and curse its name, the M36 Dr.Nick  ;D
Pages: [1] Print